This app gives you a clean feed from the camera to your screen and stops your device from going to sleep.
This allows you to stream camera video via AirPlay, HDMI or Lightning cable to a Desktop App like OBS, eCamm Live or Zoom, allowing you to stream to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook Live, or use your device as a webcam for video conferences.
- Provides clean camera feed with no overlays
- Prevents screen auto-lock
- Up to 4K resolution when streaming via AirPlay or HDMI to a supported device.
- For Lightning connection, camera matching your device resolution is used (don't forget to activate "Do Not Disturb" to prevent notifications from being displayed)
- Supports front camera, back camera and ultra-wide camera (where available)
- Advanced features available via menu or gestures (a guide is provided)
- Up to 60fps video supported
- Switch between front, back, ultra-wide and telephoto lenses
- Autofocus and exposure lock via long press
- Lock white balance with two-finger long press
- Pinch for digital zoom
- Includes experimental camera effects including
- Virtual green screen using the TrueDepth camera creates green background that can be keyed out in your desktop streaming software
- Portrait-style effect to blur out your background
- Switch between cameras and control some settings via Apple Watch
- Settings and guides available within the app menu, including
- how to use with AirPlay and OBS
- how to use with Lightning cable and OBS
- how to use with Zoom as a webcam for meetings
- how to use in a multi-camera set-up
- Ability to switch to "Classic" behaviour with the tap menu disabled and all preferences managed via guestures and the system Settings app
Get the app